Hamba Allah selamanya

Hamba Allah selamanya
Hanya padaMu

Wednesday 14 March 2012

ENGLISH

I must admit that writing in English is so difficult. First of all, i dislike writing in English because i have no idea how to start writing and my vocabulary is limited. Not only that, my grammar is not good. However, i hope by keep writing on my blog, i will improve my writing because i believe that to be good at English, you have to read and write a lot. I hope i can do it!




difficult to write in english,,argh!!!!!!!!!!!!
i do not know how to start!

1 comment:

  1. you may start with a short biography of yourself..but.not too short..haha
    Also, you can write about your family, your friends, your experiences and so forth..
    the most important thing is you WRITE in ENGLISH..i know you love English so much..haha

    Nice blog and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Batman BeginsBatman BeginsBatman Begins